Friday, October 10, 2008

Thursday

Life threw me a billion curve balls today. A couple of them nailed me in the face.

Anyway, today's unexpected sparks -
*Waking up at 7:03am.
*Being happy about waking up at 7:03am.
*"Minding, but not minding..."
*November's Marie Claire in my mailbox
*Getting to sleep in my own bed for the first time in eight days
*Finally getting a hold of seminary stuff
*READING TIME . . . and the necessary thinking time to accompany it
*Family togetherness
*FOUR profound moments of serendipity
*Office viewing parties with AS, ES & GW
*"Maggie=Sarah Palin"
*Reconnecting with very old friends (TB, WC, lots of other Werner and Collins kids)
*Quality time at Road - getting to know BS, making fun of ZH for texting, gawking at JT's behavior. RG even bought me a drink - who knew? What a night!
*AJS' pronouncement that he's training in Aspen come November - coincidence, schmoincidence

I spend too much time online . . . and nothing I write at 1:46am is going to be profound.

No comments: