Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Textually Active

10:14pm, Saturday, October 4
JT: At a hockey game in denver, i might not be able to make it back in time
Me: Okey dokey artichokey
JT: You silly goose
*
11:59pm, Saturday, October 4
JT: Staying in denver was a bad idea
Me: Why?
JT: I have been drinking too much too late
JT: I am just laying down on the curb, it is a good place to sleep
Me: No no no, that's a bad idea hunny!
*
3:13am, Sunday, October 5
Me: Good morning, sunshine
AA: Good morning beautiful! What in the hell are you doing awake at this hour?
Me: Long story...but I really should be sleeping
AA: Well since you're up, you could always drive down here and run the Race for the Cure which starts in a few hours. :) Our show will be 5 hours long this morning because of it which I consider to be a bit overkill.
*
11:36am, Sunday, October 5
JT: I don't have shoes anymore
Me: Hahahahahahahahahaha! How the hell did that happen?
JT: I will tell you about it when i get back, fyi i am not drinking for a month
Me: That makes my day...
JT: Good i am glad cause i feel like shit
Me: Where are you?
JT: Invesco
Me: IS THAT THE CURB YOU SLEPT ON?! J that's a really bad part of denver, no wonder you don't have your shoes anymore!!
*
5:21pm, Sunday, October 5
JW: Listen, 'Common action makes the human person a human person and keeps them from becoming an unfettered ego.' - P Odoch Pido
JW: I don't think i'm getting enough social interaction
Me: I'd agree with that. That's an interesting quote given the thoughts I've had lately.
JW: Thoughts?...You're not going all emo on me are you?
Me: I've always been all emo on you, baby.
JW: That might be where we differ a lot of the time. Namely, i love my life, what thoughts have you been having?
Me: I'm sick of telling people that I'm bored, so I'm mentally framing a blog I'm going to write about the importance of mundane, everyday life
*
12:59pm, Monday, October 6
EG: Sad. I missed you on your last day!
*
2:57pm, Monday, October 6
Me: Oh man, I just saw the new Patagonia women's down vest in green...and it looks amazing!! Somebody stop me!! :)
Mom: Stop right where you are. Is there a support group for people who hoard patagonia vests? 'Hello, I'm Kelsey and i am a patagoniaholic.'
*
5:10pm, Monday, October 6
Courtney: Here comes the fuzz
*
9:35pm, Monday, October 6
Me: 'Mom just explained to me what a douchebag is, and I'm not going to say that anymore.' - Jeff
MB: Wow. I actually lol'ed
AE: LOL that just made my night! I miss the heck outta that kid. Thanks kels!
KK: hahaha what a traumatizing moment
BR: oh jefe...

No comments: