Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year

I'm waiting for my iPod to sync before I hit the road for Steamboat (this must be taking so long because both the iPod and the computer are 5 years old), so I'm stream-of-consciousnessing for a minute. Here goes.
*
There's something really fun and special about asking a typical four year old blonde girl a question, having her look at me quizzically, and then having her instructor say, "Oh, she doesn't speak any English. Only Russian."
*
Right now my life affords me infinitely more opportunity to act impulsively than it ever has before. I dig it.
*
I have no New Year's resolutions...at all. Yet.
*
I really miss my family. I wish I was in Rapid with everyone. I guess there's a first time for everything...including spending New Year's Eve with friends, like everyone else my age, but I'm going to miss doing Irish carbombs with Grandpa and playing Bunco with my favorite people in the world.

No comments: