Sunday, December 7, 2008

Jealousy is an ugly thing.

Not that I'm complaining, but why is Keith Olbermann providing commentary on Sunday Night Football?
*
I just ate a very If You Give a Mouse a Cookie (remember that book?) dinner - first, I had some bread, because it was about to go stale...and I pulled the Brie out of the fridge to eat with it...which made me want a glass of wine...and that perfectly complemented an apple...which obviously needed some peanut butter.
*
My family - Mom, Dad, Jeff & Courto, Randy, Karen, Katie & Tom - all went to the Broncos game today. Together, of course. And I had to work just a 3-hour drive up the road. I'm bitterly, angrily jealous that I couldn't go and resentful of my job because of it. Mom didn't help matters by continually texting me little things like, "Are you watching? What a great game!" NO, MOM, I'M NOT WATCHING BECAUSE I'M WORKING - THAT'S WHY I'M NOT THERE!! Bahhh...being an adult sucks.
*
Sprint gives away free ringtones about every two weeks. I think it's good marketing, because as their customer I feel like I'm getting something great for free and I can't determine the catch (although I'm sure there is one).
*
Okay. Time to watch "Casablanca." Again.

No comments: