Friday, April 24, 2009

A winter in Aspen, by the numbers

108: days on the snow
3: personal effects completely destroyed via regular wear and tear (1 pair brand-new Nordica ski boots, 1 pair Burton Gore-Tex mittens, 1 pair American Eagle jeans)
3,164: miles on my car in JUST the month of February
12: containers of windshield washer fluid put into my car from December through March
76: boxes of Girl Scout cookies delivered to my friends
5: am, the latest I ever stayed out
4: road trips undertaken (Frisco twice - if that counts - and Steamboat and Vegas)
37: dollars a month I paid for cable in the Teacup
1: roommate/other half/partner in crime
2: times I took the bus into Snowmass instead of driving
16: people in Jared's hot tub on Superbowl Sunday and closing day
0: regrettable experiences

No comments: