Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sound bytes

These are two of my favorite new songs:

and

Like a pretty bird on a breeze/Or water to a fish...
Neither of the videos are even remotely interesting, so play them as you read further down or something.
*
"We're wearing the fun we had yesterday." - CSP, on how sunburned every Aspen Skiing Company employee looked on Tuesday, the day after our epic (and sunny) employee party
*
"No problem... you just need a margarita and a good partner. Two margaritas and you don't need a good partner. Three margaritas...and good like finding a partner." - EG, on Salsa dancing
*
I have a Twitter account, but I can't really figure it out.
*
The discernment retreat on Thursday was kind of neat. I didn't glean much from it, save from deciding to write my candidacy essay on pond skimming as an analogy for seminary.
*
Katie had this in her blog, and I think it's hilarious:

Here's the deal - no one sings at college, and from what I can tell, this is America's ONLY singing high school!

No comments: