Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Okay, okay: I figured out Twitter, and it's AWESOME. It's like Facebook status updates, but more frequent, and they get sent to me as a TEXT MESSAGE (and I mean, come on...everyone knows how much I love text messages).
*
In addition to my current title - the Queen of French Braids - I've realized I'm also the Duchess of Wanderlust.
*
I get excited about the stupidest things: a) CSU apparel - I love it (not wearing it, but seeing it on other people. I'll walk right up to a stranger at a bar in Aspen if they're wearing a CSU hat); b) anything that points to home (like seeing a FoCo.gov sticker on the bumper of a car in Denver last week); c) things that remind me of other people (I heard a John Butler Trio song on KBCO and immediately thought of BM, then called him to tell him so); d) reconnecting with people I haven't seen or spoken to in four years, and then spending every waking minute for a week straight either hanging out, talking with or texting them. TW, I'm lookin' at you.

No comments: