Thursday, March 10, 2011

Photo Blitz!

I have found the world's greatest time suck. Readers, I present to you: pinterest.com.

It's like an online bulletin board: as a member, you can "pin" the pretty things you find online to your board in whatever category or order you like, and the site displays your finds altogether. I'm not doing it justice, but trust me, it's wonderful. I'm so anxiously awaiting my invite (because they don't have enough bandwidth to support as many memberships as, like, Facebook - I am literally on a waiting list for a membership).

Anyhow, I sat in the back of History of Christianity II on Tuesday with my dear friend CK, both of us listening to our professor and blissfully clicking through the "best of" board. It was parallel play at its finest. I saved my favorites to repost here.

(File this post under "sometimes you just want to write about things that aren't very important.")

I will argue it until I'm blue in the face: our president is absolutely remarkable. I love this.
So fun! I would make popsicles every day with these molds!
I don't know whether I like this photo because of the instructions or because of her striking coloring - what great red hair!
Everyone needs a teddy.
Cute.
I think I might make some of these wings out of felt and sew them onto my running shoes.
I LOVE this because the little one looks just like a kiddo I babysit - so sweet!
Pretty.
It doesn't hurt to admit it.
Such a great new take on the family photo
I hope this catches on
I'm going to print this and frame it and hang it in our apartment. It's my motto and it's SO true.
Ah! I want! What a fantastic piece of furniture!
I'm glad.
This is too cute to be true
I think we should do this - it's a nice use of space, and goodness knows we have enough books
I actually made this for lunch today after my run and it was AMAZING: apple slices with peanut butter, granola and chocolate chips. It covers four of my food groups (fruit, nuts, carbs and chocolate chips) and it's delicious!
*
I'll close today with the video for my current favorite song, "Airplanes" by Local Natives. When I showed AJS, he said, "Yep, that's a Kelsey song." As you listen, keep in mind that it's a tribute to the keyboardist's late grandfather. (His name is Kelcey!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, you're blog is so inspiring! Thankful I found it today :)